7 BEST ANIME PSP GAMES [RANKED]


7 BEST ANIME PSP GAMES [RANKED]


 BEST ANIME PSP GAMES [RANKED]


If you grew up in that age, you might even remember some of the top anime PSP games that will give you a nostalgia trip, like Naruto and Dragon Ball gems.


1-DRAGON BALL Z TENKAICHI TAG TEAM


God, looking back at it, I wasted so many batteries simply playing Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team. If I could, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.


Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team is definitely my all-time favorite Dragon Ball game. Come to think of it, that might even be the best Dragon Ball game ever developed. I loved the fact that I was able to put my favorite characters from the show against each other. Looking back, this game is probably the reason I such at math now. While the other kids were solving mathematics, I was fighting Freeza. Time well spent if you ask me.


2-NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA IMPACT


In the 2000s, Naruto was all the rage. So when Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact came out, every youngster wanted to have it. It was one of the finest Naruto games at the time after all.


Looking back at it now, Ultimate Ninja Impact is definitely one of the best anime fighting games, and certainly one of the best anime PSP games. The game isn't your standard fighting game. Sure, it featured fighting game elements. What was interesting about it is that it takes influence from the Dynasty Warrior series of games. Something that none of the previous anime fighting games did. If you ask me, that is why it's one of the best anime games.


3-INITIAL D STREET STAGE


There are two things that I particularly like. Racing games and Eurobeat. Coincidentally, this game has both.


Initial D Street Stage is arguably "the anime game" for me. I really love everything about it. There's something about street racing in Japan in the 80s that is so lovely to me. Everything from the cars, to the attire of the time, to even the music I find appealing. That is why this is one of my favorite PSP anime games. Sure, it has its peculiarities, but what game doesn't? It's fun on the go, and that's plenty for me.


4-PERSONA 3 PORTABLE


The Persona series is such an interesting collection of games. You may easily spend hours in it. Thankfully, Atlus developed a PSP version of the game also.


I have a special bond with the Persona games. They're not my favorite games ever, but I continually keep coming back to them whenever there's a new release. Persona 3 certainly boasts one of the longest campaigns in video game history, so the opportunity to experience it on the go is very nice. Persona 3 Portable is probably one of the top PSP anime games, as very few PSP games allow you to experience a long and rich campaign like Persona 3 offers.


5-GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS


I'll be honest. I wasn't a fan of the Guilty Gear games until recently. This game provided me an incentive to dig out my old PSP again, and I'm glad I did.


Man, what a game Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus is. It's a mouthful to pronounce, but who pronounces the whole name anyway? I see now why people consider this one of the best anime fighting games of all time. The best thing is that it's portable, which means you can duel your pals anywhere. Sadly, nobody plays this anymore. A great shame, as it's one of the best anime PSP games out there.


6-GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX


If you're a fan of the anime, then this is undoubtedly one of the best anime game adaptations out there.


The most memorable element about Stand Alone Complex for me is the music. The game included some of the best video game music I had ever heard. At the time, that was extremely astounding, considering it was a PSP game and all. There weren't that many shooters on the PSP (not any good ones at least). So in that aspect, this game is quite the treasure. If you haven't already, it's definitely worth going back and trying it out.


7-YU GI OH GX TAG FORCE


Yu GI Oh was in my top 3 anime growing up. When it finally ended and was replaced by GX, my heart broke. GX could never fulfill the shoes that the previous show left. But hey, at least the PSP game is fantastic.


Even though I don't enjoy the anime itself, I can't deny that this is one of the best Yu Gi Oh games of all time. The beauty of Yu Gi Oh is that you can carry the decks anywhere and play with your pals at all times. Tag Force allowed you to accomplish just that, but digitally. That is why I consider it one of the best anime games. It's amusing, and it saves you room. What's not to love about it?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form